C4 Innovations (C4) invites you to join us for this free, interactive virtual conversation about changes organizations need to make when committing to Racial Equity and Inclusion (REI) practices. We will discuss the importance of REI strategies in organizational development and programmatic outcomes. We will examine oppressed identities and the need for critical conversations as well as structural-level accountability to ensure REI initiatives go beyond superficial and performative allyship.
C4 experts will share insights, strategies, and tools and facilitate discussion. Come prepared to share your questions and lessons learned and connect with others facing similar challenges.
- Ariel “Air” Brit, Recovery Specialist, C4 Innovations
- Livia Davis, Chief Learning Officer, C4 Innovations
- Ashley Stewart, Training and Curriculum Development Specialist, C4 Innovations
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
C4 hosts free Power Hour events highlighting approaches to organizational development that support health and human service organizations.
• More info about how C4 helps health and human service organizations live their values and advance their missions:
• Subscribe to receive C4’s newsletter and training updates: